International Aviation College – Nakhon Phanom University (IAC-NPU), a 100 % state-owned college in Thailand, was founded on 2 April 2007. The College is placed under Nakhon Phanom University, Ministry of Education.
The College has been approved by the Department of Civil Aviation-Thailand as an Approved Training Organization (ATO), as laid down by International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) in Annex 1- Personnel Licensing, since 15 October 2007.
Why More Students Choose US Aviation Academy:
- Experienced Chief Flight Instructor on staff to oversee all
- Complete your training on time and on budget
- Reliable and affordable aircraft instructors and training
- All aircraft and training materials approved by DCA
- Affordable housing accommodations
- Safe and reliable aircraft, maintained by our professional DCA certified mechanics
- Low traffic, tower-controlled airport for fast and convenient departure clearance
- In-House fueling and maintenance
IAC becomes the first flying school in Thailand and the 13th in the world that provides MPL training
The ICAO council adopted and accepted MPL in early 2006 with an applicable date of November 2006. The training is divided into 4 phases, i.e. core flying, basic, intermediate and advanced.
International Aviation College, working in close cooperation with Thai Flight Training Company (TFT) – a daughter company of Thai Airways International PCL, is very proud to become the first flying school in Thailand that launched its first Multi-crew Pilot Licence (MPL) course in April 2010 for TFT. This becomes the 13th country in the world that provides MPL training.
Since April 2010 Thai Airways International PCL has already sent four batches of its MPL cadets via TFT to be trained at IAC. Batch 1 (4 cadets), Thailand’s first MPL cadets, graduated on 13 May 2011. Batch 2 (4 cadets) graduated on 20 April 2012. Batch 3 (12 cadets) will graduate by the end of 2012. Batch 4 (14 cadets) has just celebrated its first solo and is planned to graduate in May 2013.
In possession of Airbus A320 fixed base simulator (A320 FBS), IAC is, to date, the only flying school in Thailand that is capable of training MPL cadets from Phase 1 through Phase 3.