Commercial Pilot Licence – Aeroplane
To thoroughly train the selected candidates from ab-initio stage to fully fledged Airline Pilots to qualify for Commercial Pilot Licence, Multi Engine and Instrument Ratings (CPL/ME/IR) of international standards.
- Minimum Requirement: Secondary School/Grade 12/ Pre University
- Age not less than 18 years
- Medical Assessment ICAO Class 1
- Must be physically and mentally fit with good eyesight and not colour blind
- Good command of English
- Ground Subjects 755 hours (ATPL knowledgel)
Flying Training 194 hours
- Single Engine 152 hours
- Multi Engine 42 hours
Flight Simulation Training 87 hours
- FNPT I 10 hours
- FNPT II 41 hours
- FBS Airbus A320 36 hours
Note: After completion of CPL/ME/IR stages, IAC provides MCC and JOT 36 hours on Fixed Base Simulator Airbus A320 without charge.
Total course fee is 2,200,000 Thai Baht. (In US$, depends on rate of exchange).
Approximately 58 weeks
The successful graduate will be:
- Awarded the Commercial Pilot Licence with Multi-engine and Instrument Ratings Certificate from International Aviation College - Nakhon Phanom University
- Entitled to apply for Commercial Pilot Licence with Multi-engine and Instrument Ratings from the Department of Civil Aviation – Thailand