Private Pilot Licence – Aeroplane
Private Pilot Licence (PPL) course is a modular course arranged to fulfill the needs of the flying-lovers.
The course is conducted in accordance with the standards and recommended practices as laid down by International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), and approved by the Department of Civil Aviation (DCA) – Thailand.
- Secondary School/Grade 12/ Pre University
- Age not less than 18 years
- Medical Assessment Class 2
- Ground Subjects 115 hours
- Flight Training 45 hours
- Flight Simulation Training 5 hours
370,000 Thai Baht (Hotel accommodation and food are not included).
Approximately 12 weeks
The successful graduate will be:
- Awarded the Private Pilot Licence Certificate from International Aviation College - Nakhon Phanom University
- Entitled to apply for Private Pilot Licence from the Department of Civil Aviation – Thailand